Friday, April 27, 2012

Improvements to the Presidential Election

The presidential election is currently in a good state. There are some areas that could use some improvements. One improvement that I would suggest is to have the process to get on the ballots be more similar or even be one nation-wide ballot that all 50 states would use instead of having to invest so much time and money into each and every state. This would make it easier, and cheaper, for all and could encourage more people to run for president. Secondly, I would hope for some improvements by adding a third party. This would create more options for the citizens to vote for. This would create more competition between the three parties and more competition normally creates better quality. This would then create better candidates for presidents and then help the United States even more. Finally, I would like to see a mandatory exit poll in place. This would allow for the candidates to see who favors them and who they need to attract the attention of. With this they could either change their policies to slightly attract the groups that they need to attract in order to get more views. This would also go along the lines of creating more competition and then still create better candidates. It would also be more interesting, from my point of view, to watch candidates sort of "duke it out" for certain demographics. With these changes, the presidential election would improve by the means of entertainment value, allowing more people to run, and creating better candidates.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete